Flip Through

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tunes on the teevee

Ok, so, this is totally a rip-off of geek with curves, but I've been such a pill lately about all the DC stuff, so I figured it was time for something fun and light. Thus, I present Five TV Theme Songs I Never Skip (which are not found on the Curvy Geek's list!).

5. True Blood--"Bad Things" by Jace Everett: these titles sum up the show perfectly: dark, dirty, sexy, and disturbing.


4. Gossip Girl--"Gossip Girl" featuring Kristen Bell: haters best be hatin' on, because I love this garbagey show and its swift, flashy opening sequence.


3. Batman Beyond--"Batman Beyond (Opening Title)" by Kristopher Carter: partly childhood reminiscence, but these credits are actually pretty fantastic (like most other DCAU shows, including Justice League/Unlimited and Gargoyles). Unfortunately un-embeddable, so click here.

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer--"Buffy Theme" by Nerf Herder: it's a classic, period.


1. Veronica Mars--"We Used to be Friends" by the Dandy Warhols: I really disliked how they revamped the song for S3, but the theme remains one of the best ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...