Flip Through

Monday, August 16, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award (wow!)

Bahnree of I am, therefore I write gave me this lovely award:

and some instructions to go along with it! Behold:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are awesome!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


So, without futher thusnsuch, behold again:

So yes, I was given this award by Bahnree (see link above), whose blog is just full of delectable reads and reviews. I love book blogs! Keep reading, Bahnree. :)

Seven Things About Diana (that are not readily evident from this blog):


1. My hometown is where the John F. Kennedy Space Center is located (holla MI!).
2. I recently had a short story published in the Magnolia journal, which is Florida-themed.
3. I am planning on getting a tattoo which says rex quondam que rex futurus (anyone? anyone?).
4. My parents live in New Hampshire. My mom's family still lives where I consider home, and I spend most family-centric holidays there.
5. I prefer dark chocolate above all others.
6. On that note, the humble potato is my all-time favorite foodstuff. So versatile! So yum!
7. I prefer the term and implications of "womanist" as opposed to "feminist" but don't feel comfortable claiming that term for myself. So a feminist I remain.

And now, fifteen awesome blogs to check out!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...