Flip Through

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Body Appreciation Sunday: Dat Ass

That's right, it's Sunday and it's time to love my tail end. Butts are something that women are SUPPOSED to hate and deride and make fun of, it seems--when I hear my female friends talk aboutbody parts they'd like to change, the bottom is usually at the top of the list.

Sometimes I am one of those people. Sometimes I really, really dislike my butt. It is not bootylicious, for certain, but neither is it perky and cute. It just kind of...is. There's not much There there. But no matter! It serves its purposes--providing a cushion for me to sit on and something to shake when I dance. Actually, going dancing last night in my awesome lace shorts was the impetus for this post. I like dancing and my butt does too, evidenced by its general muscular discomfort today, and I have to say, it did look AWESOME in those lace shorts.


It isn't Kim Kardashian's and it isn't Natalie Portman's and it isn't Keira Knightley's, but it's mine and I like it. Dance away, butt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...