5. Get a STAR WARS tattoo. I have a whole slew of nerdy tattoo ideas in my noggin (Yggdrasil, a lioness rampant, a Willendorf Venus, among others), but the crowning glory will be a STAR WARS themed one. Perhaps the Rebel Alliance insignia? Perhaps a Death Star? I don't know yet, but it will be awesome.
4. Create and carry out my own literary traveling tour. Think the UK by way of The Dark Is Rising--that would be Cornwall, Buckinghamshire, Wales, and the Salisbury Plain, in that order.
3. Step inside the TARDIS. Of course it would Most Best to get inside the one they film with, but I'll take a replica. Of course, this would necessarily include a photo of me grabbing the dashboard and leaning to one side like they do when in transit.
2. Get Neil Gaiman to reply to me on Twitter. I'd probably start crying. So hopefully
if when it happens, I won't be illicitly reading my feed at work.
1. Meet Tamora Pierce. Honestly? It might not be that nerdy and it will almost certainly never happen, but if there is one celebrity I'd do a lot of illegal things to meet, it's her. I've been sticking money in a "Meet Tammy!" jar since I was twelve.
Note: Jill, my posin'-with-Spike pic would be that one too. :B