Flip Through

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

NETFLIX IS MY MASTER NOW

Things I watched on my completely un-laborious Labor Day:

  • Romeo Must Die (a film that I own on DVD)
  • 4 episodes of Stargate: SG1 (including the scary creepy horrible insect ep, which I endure because at the end Teal'c plays with squirt guns)
  • Iron Man 2 (is it just me or are the Pepper-and-Natasha scenes the best parts of this film?)
  • the second half of Hunger (I watched the first half ages ago)

I don't know what this says about my psyche, so I'm just going to note how much I love Netflix Instant and that it's a good thing I waited until after graduating to sign up for it.

2 comments:

Donna Banta said...

OK, so I still haven't tried Netflix -- but your testimony has touched my heart, and now I want to know more. :)

Diana said...

Oh Donna, it's so amazing. Although if you value your spare time for things like baking muffins or carpentry or other real hobbies...beware. :B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...